Liar Game Online

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Think you have what it takes to become the King of Liars?

4 posters

This site and its bullshit

Anonymous

This site and its bullshit Empty This site and its bullshit

Post  Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:47 am

1. The recruiting program - What the hell happened? The topic got deleted, and none of us were informed. Is it because no one cared to recruit? Either way, nice fail Val.

2. The pregame scenerios - How the duck does shooting yourself gain you points? Are you trying to endorse suicide, Val? Trying to say suicide is good? Another thing, what is the scenerio? At first you said it takes place in a field, but now you are saying it takes place in a house? I can't follow any of this. Come up with a real scenario for a game next time, please.

3. Activity - The activity on this site has gone to shit and you aren't doing anything to fix it. We demand more players.

4. Pregame gameplay - Its all about luck. What happened to lying I thought this was a liar game? The only reason im losing is because of bad luck.

5. Trolls - You've let this site get trolled by Kujara and Dimentio and their dumb butt pony videos.

6. Letting friends join - You let peoples friends from real life join so that this tournament is imbalanced. Its hard for people without any friends(Kujara) to win. I demand this be fixed

Get to it, Val.
    Darkeman
    Darkeman
    Player #24
    Player #24

Gemini Posts : 118
    Job/hobbies : Working as little as possible
    Liar Game Skill : No remorse

This site and its bullshit Empty Re: This site and its bullshit

Post  Darkeman Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:05 am

First new topic in a while, so I will add my own thoughts to this:
    Pregame is nice, the scenario and mechanics make it balanced for people who had not made alliances before now (unless an alliance had made a deal to shoot their own team to gain points). Hopefully the pregame round is going to be quite different then round 1. My expectations might be high, but I've had fun so far and hope it only gets better.
    Orange
    Orange
    Player #5
    Player #5

Scorpio Posts : 42
    Job/hobbies : You
    Liar Game Skill : I am a kind and generous person.

Post  Orange Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:13 am

I don't think it really involves as much luck as you think. I mean, to start with the Liar Game has always been about games that would normally be games of luck, but through manipulation and cooperation become not so luck based after all. In your case, Dimentio clearly manipulated you and Dark into shooting him, so I don't think you could call that "unlucky" at all.
    Stray Kujara
    Stray Kujara
    Player #1
    Player #1

Virgo Posts : 151
    Job/hobbies : Dining
    Liar Game Skill : I digest lies very easily.

Post  Stray Kujara Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:23 am

The Great Leon wrote:1. The recruiting program - What the hell happened? The topic got deleted, and none of us were informed. Is it because no one cared to recruit? Either way, nice fail Val.

2. The pregame scenerios - How the duck does shooting yourself gain you points? Are you trying to endorse suicide, Val? Trying to say suicide is good? Another thing, what is the scenerio? At first you said it takes place in a field, but now you are saying it takes place in a house? I can't follow any of this. Come up with a real scenario for a game next time, please.

3. Activity - The activity on this site has gone to shit and you aren't doing anything to fix it. We demand more players.

4. Pregame gameplay - Its all about luck. What happened to lying I thought this was a liar game? The only reason im losing is because of bad luck.

5. Trolls - You've let this site get trolled by Kujara and Dimentio and their dumb butt pony videos.

6. Letting friends join - You let peoples friends from real life join so that this tournament is imbalanced. Its hard for people without any friends(Kujara) to win. I demand this be fixed

Get to it, Val.

Solei Sama
    Solei Sama
    Player #2
    Player #2

Leo Posts : 312
    Job/hobbies : Anime
    Liar Game Skill : Strange

Post  Solei Sama Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:49 am

I've recruited a friend irl- thers nothing wrong with it, you just complained about getting more members and if we need to get friends in at first then... put up with it.
    And like, just ignore dimentio's videos coz everyone already knows they're homosexual and annoying but they can do whatever they want until Val decides to remove the video option from posts. (And Kujara is just making fun of dimentio by joining in)

Despite all this i slightly agree with the 'its just luck' with the pregame rounds, there should be an extra rule or something there. As well, Val said that shooting would be anonymous, and yet he states who did what at the beginning of each 'day'.

Spoiler:
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:04 pm

Solei Sama wrote:As well, Val said that shooting would be anonymous, and yet he states who did what at the beginning of each 'day'.

Yeah, Val. Why are the dealers lying to us?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:10 am