Think you have what it takes to become the King of Liars?


    Introduciiiiiiing Nemesis!

    Share
    avatar
    Nemesis
    Player #12
    Player #12

    Cancer Posts : 114
    Join date : 2011-09-21
    Age : 73
    Location : My Mother's Womb
    Job/hobbies : Official Liar
    Liar Game Skill : I have a natural talent to seduction techniques.

    Introduciiiiiiing Nemesis!

    Post  Nemesis on Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:59 pm

    Code Name: Nemesis

    Age:69 (For all you dumb shits, yes it's made up) (And no that's not a lie)

    Picture: http://static.zerochan.net/full/37/37/74387.jpg

    MSN: ohairyan@hotmail.co.uk

    Purpose: I want to eradicate the universe of all people who do not understand the concept of lieing intelligently.

    Skills/Hobbies:I like to correct people's spelling and grammar. It takes up most of my day, since I am surrounded with people who can't spell feeble words like "hello" even if their life depended on it.

    Biography: I would talk about myself for a long time, but I am scared that you may figure me out and from that position you will be able to defeat me, hence all I will say is, I like to win and in this competition, I will definitely win.
    avatar
    Dinivan
    Head Dealer

    Aquarius Posts : 395
    Join date : 2011-09-15
    Age : 106
    Location : Liar Game Office
    Job/hobbies : Dealer
    Liar Game Skill : Dealing

    Re: Introduciiiiiiing Nemesis!

    Post  Dinivan on Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:07 pm

    So modest! Welcome, player #712.

    Edit: I made 2 people player #7 on accident. You are now player #12.


    Last edited by Valvatorez on Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:36 am; edited 3 times in total
    avatar
    Stray Kujara
    Player #1
    Player #1

    Virgo Posts : 151
    Join date : 2011-09-21
    Age : 16
    Location : ಠ_ಠ
    Job/hobbies : Dining
    Liar Game Skill : I digest lies very easily.

    Re: Introduciiiiiiing Nemesis!

    Post  Stray Kujara on Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:25 am

    Greetings. You will make a very delicious meal.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Introduciiiiiiing Nemesis!

    Post  Guest on Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:39 am

    Blow it out your butt.

    edit: Wtf I said @ss not butt is @ss censored or something?
    avatar
    Nemesis
    Player #12
    Player #12

    Cancer Posts : 114
    Join date : 2011-09-21
    Age : 73
    Location : My Mother's Womb
    Job/hobbies : Official Liar
    Liar Game Skill : I have a natural talent to seduction techniques.

    Re: Introduciiiiiiing Nemesis!

    Post  Nemesis on Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:00 pm

    I don't think I'm on the menu
    avatar
    Stray Kujara
    Player #1
    Player #1

    Virgo Posts : 151
    Join date : 2011-09-21
    Age : 16
    Location : ಠ_ಠ
    Job/hobbies : Dining
    Liar Game Skill : I digest lies very easily.

    Re: Introduciiiiiiing Nemesis!

    Post  Stray Kujara on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:33 am

    Nemesis wrote:I don't think I'm on the menu

    Anyone who lies is on the menu. It's an all-you-can-eat buffet for me.
    avatar
    Nemesis
    Player #12
    Player #12

    Cancer Posts : 114
    Join date : 2011-09-21
    Age : 73
    Location : My Mother's Womb
    Job/hobbies : Official Liar
    Liar Game Skill : I have a natural talent to seduction techniques.

    Re: Introduciiiiiiing Nemesis!

    Post  Nemesis on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:01 pm

    Stray Kujara wrote:
    Nemesis wrote:I don't think I'm on the menu

    Anyone who lies is on the menu. It's an all-you-can-eat buffet for me.

    I'm inedible to people who are as weak as you.
    avatar
    Saint Ross
    Player #18
    Player #18

    Cancer Posts : 12
    Join date : 2011-09-24
    Age : 23
    Location : Scotland
    Job/hobbies : Football, Drawing, Minor Parkour
    Liar Game Skill : Everything.

    Re: Introduciiiiiiing Nemesis!

    Post  Saint Ross on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:25 pm

    Hello, Nemesis. You sound like a cool guy.
    avatar
    Saint Ross
    Player #18
    Player #18

    Cancer Posts : 12
    Join date : 2011-09-24
    Age : 23
    Location : Scotland
    Job/hobbies : Football, Drawing, Minor Parkour
    Liar Game Skill : Everything.

    Re: Introduciiiiiiing Nemesis!

    Post  Saint Ross on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:26 pm

    Again, can someone delete this. It double posted and there seems to be no delete command.


    Last edited by Saint Ross on Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needs deleted please)
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Introduciiiiiiing Nemesis!

    Post  Guest on Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:48 pm

    another double post.
    avatar
    Saint Ross
    Player #18
    Player #18

    Cancer Posts : 12
    Join date : 2011-09-24
    Age : 23
    Location : Scotland
    Job/hobbies : Football, Drawing, Minor Parkour
    Liar Game Skill : Everything.

    Re: Introduciiiiiiing Nemesis!

    Post  Saint Ross on Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:02 pm

    Sharpie wrote:another double post.

    Sorry, must have clicked send twice. But there is no delete button to delete it.
    avatar
    God
    Not a player yet

    Taurus Posts : 12
    Join date : 2011-09-22
    Age : 25
    Location : Canterbury, England
    Job/hobbies : Tennis, Football and Cricket
    Liar Game Skill : Historical Information

    Re: Introduciiiiiiing Nemesis!

    Post  God on Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:27 pm

    This should be a very interesting turn of events. It's good to meet you Nemesis!
    avatar
    Stray Kujara
    Player #1
    Player #1

    Virgo Posts : 151
    Join date : 2011-09-21
    Age : 16
    Location : ಠ_ಠ
    Job/hobbies : Dining
    Liar Game Skill : I digest lies very easily.

    Re: Introduciiiiiiing Nemesis!

    Post  Stray Kujara on Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:42 pm

    Nemesis wrote:
    Stray Kujara wrote:
    Nemesis wrote:I don't think I'm on the menu

    Anyone who lies is on the menu. It's an all-you-can-eat buffet for me.

    I'm inedible to people who are as weak as you.

    Where does this logic originate? I'm going to eat you. There's nothing you can do.
    avatar
    Solei Sama
    Player #2
    Player #2

    Leo Posts : 312
    Join date : 2011-09-21
    Age : 24
    Location : Queensland
    Job/hobbies : Anime
    Liar Game Skill : Strange

    Re: Introduciiiiiiing Nemesis!

    Post  Solei Sama on Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:08 am

    Stray Kujara wrote:
    Nemesis wrote:
    Stray Kujara wrote:
    Nemesis wrote:I don't think I'm on the menu

    Anyone who lies is on the menu. It's an all-you-can-eat buffet for me.

    I'm inedible to people who are as weak as you.

    Where does this logic originate? I'm going to eat you. There's nothing you can do.

    Sounds kinda sexual if you ask me ;;; Razz
    avatar
    Stray Kujara
    Player #1
    Player #1

    Virgo Posts : 151
    Join date : 2011-09-21
    Age : 16
    Location : ಠ_ಠ
    Job/hobbies : Dining
    Liar Game Skill : I digest lies very easily.

    Re: Introduciiiiiiing Nemesis!

    Post  Stray Kujara on Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:10 am

    Solei Sama wrote:
    Stray Kujara wrote:
    Nemesis wrote:
    Stray Kujara wrote:
    Nemesis wrote:I don't think I'm on the menu

    Anyone who lies is on the menu. It's an all-you-can-eat buffet for me.

    I'm inedible to people who are as weak as you.

    Where does this logic originate? I'm going to eat you. There's nothing you can do.

    Sounds kinda sexual if you ask me ;;; Razz

    Ooh, it is if you want it to be, Solei.
    avatar
    Solei Sama
    Player #2
    Player #2

    Leo Posts : 312
    Join date : 2011-09-21
    Age : 24
    Location : Queensland
    Job/hobbies : Anime
    Liar Game Skill : Strange

    Re: Introduciiiiiiing Nemesis!

    Post  Solei Sama on Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:13 am

    "I'm going to eat you. There's nothing you can do."
    Deal with it Cool
    avatar
    Stray Kujara
    Player #1
    Player #1

    Virgo Posts : 151
    Join date : 2011-09-21
    Age : 16
    Location : ಠ_ಠ
    Job/hobbies : Dining
    Liar Game Skill : I digest lies very easily.

    Re: Introduciiiiiiing Nemesis!

    Post  Stray Kujara on Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:17 am

    Solei Sama wrote:"I'm going to eat you. There's nothing you can do."
    Deal with it Cool

    Huhuhu, that's right. Cool
    avatar
    Lights
    Player #6
    Player #6

    Capricorn Posts : 60
    Join date : 2011-09-22
    Age : 24
    Location : United States.
    Job/hobbies : I like lights.
    Liar Game Skill : Psychology background.

    Re: Introduciiiiiiing Nemesis!

    Post  Lights on Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:35 am

    Nemesis wrote:

    Purpose: I want to eradicate the universe of all people who do not understand the concept of lieing intelligently.

    Depends on your definition of lying. Others may see lying as unintelligent, and others may see the opposite of that. However, do teach me the concept of intelligent lying, I'm curious as to what your perspective of it is.
    avatar
    Nemesis
    Player #12
    Player #12

    Cancer Posts : 114
    Join date : 2011-09-21
    Age : 73
    Location : My Mother's Womb
    Job/hobbies : Official Liar
    Liar Game Skill : I have a natural talent to seduction techniques.

    Re: Introduciiiiiiing Nemesis!

    Post  Nemesis on Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:56 pm

    Lights wrote:
    Nemesis wrote:

    Purpose: I want to eradicate the universe of all people who do not understand the concept of lieing intelligently.

    Depends on your definition of lying. Others may see lying as unintelligent, and others may see the opposite of that. However, do teach me the concept of intelligent lying, I'm curious as to what your perspective of it is.

    Well my definition of lying intelligently is where you can make up a lie, where the person no matter how hard he tries from his perspective cannot see any flaws to it. So basically the person thinks your telling the truth and has no doubts, even if he researched into it.
    avatar
    Nemesis
    Player #12
    Player #12

    Cancer Posts : 114
    Join date : 2011-09-21
    Age : 73
    Location : My Mother's Womb
    Job/hobbies : Official Liar
    Liar Game Skill : I have a natural talent to seduction techniques.

    Re: Introduciiiiiiing Nemesis!

    Post  Nemesis on Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:58 pm

    Stray Kujara wrote:
    Solei Sama wrote:
    Stray Kujara wrote:
    Nemesis wrote:
    Stray Kujara wrote:
    Nemesis wrote:I don't think I'm on the menu

    Anyone who lies is on the menu. It's an all-you-can-eat buffet for me.

    I'm inedible to people who are as weak as you.

    Where does this logic originate? I'm going to eat you. There's nothing you can do.

    Sounds kinda sexual if you ask me ;;; Razz

    Ooh, it is if you want it to be, Solei.

    Sorry for the double post but, if that is sexual I'll be at your bed in 10 minutes. If not, you will definitely fail this game if your lies are as crap as that Smile
    avatar
    Stray Kujara
    Player #1
    Player #1

    Virgo Posts : 151
    Join date : 2011-09-21
    Age : 16
    Location : ಠ_ಠ
    Job/hobbies : Dining
    Liar Game Skill : I digest lies very easily.

    Re: Introduciiiiiiing Nemesis!

    Post  Stray Kujara on Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:31 pm

    Nemesis wrote:
    Stray Kujara wrote:
    Solei Sama wrote:
    Stray Kujara wrote:
    Nemesis wrote:
    Stray Kujara wrote:
    Nemesis wrote:I don't think I'm on the menu

    Anyone who lies is on the menu. It's an all-you-can-eat buffet for me.

    I'm inedible to people who are as weak as you.

    Where does this logic originate? I'm going to eat you. There's nothing you can do.

    Sounds kinda sexual if you ask me ;;; Razz

    Ooh, it is if you want it to be, Solei.

    Sorry for the double post but, if that is sexual I'll be at your bed in 10 minutes. If not, you will definitely fail this game if your lies are as crap as that Smile

    Time's a ticking.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Introduciiiiiiing Nemesis!

    Post  Guest on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:22 pm

    You all know none of you are getting laid.
    avatar
    Stray Kujara
    Player #1
    Player #1

    Virgo Posts : 151
    Join date : 2011-09-21
    Age : 16
    Location : ಠ_ಠ
    Job/hobbies : Dining
    Liar Game Skill : I digest lies very easily.

    Re: Introduciiiiiiing Nemesis!

    Post  Stray Kujara on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:40 pm

    The Great Leon wrote:You all know none of you are getting laid.

    We just did. How's it feel?
    avatar
    Nemesis
    Player #12
    Player #12

    Cancer Posts : 114
    Join date : 2011-09-21
    Age : 73
    Location : My Mother's Womb
    Job/hobbies : Official Liar
    Liar Game Skill : I have a natural talent to seduction techniques.

    Re: Introduciiiiiiing Nemesis!

    Post  Nemesis on Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:18 pm

    Stray Kujara wrote:
    The Great Leon wrote:You all know none of you are getting laid.

    We just did. How's it feel?
    He's jelly, and i've got teeth marks all over me from last night. Sad
    avatar
    Solei Sama
    Player #2
    Player #2

    Leo Posts : 312
    Join date : 2011-09-21
    Age : 24
    Location : Queensland
    Job/hobbies : Anime
    Liar Game Skill : Strange

    Re: Introduciiiiiiing Nemesis!

    Post  Solei Sama on Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:31 am

    Was i involved? I have a huge bump on my head and can't remember a thing o3o

    Sponsored content

    Re: Introduciiiiiiing Nemesis!

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:10 am