Liar Game Online

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Think you have what it takes to become the King of Liars?

Contract Shop

Dinivan
    Dinivan
    Head Dealer

Aquarius Posts : 395
    Job/hobbies : Dealer
    Liar Game Skill : Dealing

Contract Shop Empty Contract Shop

Post  Dinivan Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:06 pm

What is a contract? Contracts allow you and any other player to agree on specified terms. For example, you and another player can use a contract to agree not to take a certain action during the round. Contracts can last throughout the round, or throughout the game. Contracts cannot be vague or game-breaking, for example, you cannot make a contract that says "Neither player A nor player B will betray each other in the game."

What is the penalty for breaking one? If you break a general contract, you will be fined $150,000. If you break a round-contract(if the round allows it), the penalty will be announced in the game rules.

What is the difference between a general contract, and a round contract? A general contract can last throughout the game, and the terms cannot be related to the round. There are restrictions on what you can and cannot make as a general contract. A round contract is a special contract that can only be purchased during the "Round item shop", which is a limited-time shop that is only available during that specific round. The Round One contract will allow you to make a contract related to Round One. Prices may vary. All round items expire when the round is over.

So, since I can't buy a round contract yet, how much is a general contract? A general contract starts at $5,000, and increases by $5,000 for each additional contract purchased.

How do I make a contract with another player? To make a contract with another player, BOTH PLAYERS must possess a contract. Both players must PM a dealer with the same terms of the contract. If there are any differences in the contract that both of them send, the contract will be invalid, and not accepted.

How do I purchase a general contract? Simply PM me, and if you have the sufficient funds, I will deduct the purchase from your bank account, and you will receive the item in your inventory.

Please direct all contract purchases to me, not the Item Dealer. Thank you!