Liar Game Online

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Think you have what it takes to become the King of Liars?

+4
Solei Sama
Zombehs
Stray Kujara
Orange
8 posters

Big gay al's big gay alliance

Anonymous

Big gay al's big gay alliance Empty Big gay al's big gay alliance

Post  Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:34 pm

So I come back to the forums and what do I see? "Mr. sharpies happy happy open alliance" as a forum category. I can't even view it, not that I'd want to. Who made this shit? None other than the biggest faggot on the site: Sharpie. Here's just a few reasons why this alliance sucks.

#1. It's run by Sharpie, a borderline retarded NEW user, who thinks he is hot shit. He doesn't know shit about the liar game, about running an alliance, or about acting heterosexual.

#2. It's an open alliance. I can see all the little sheeps and queers who joined it. Anyone who joins this alliance is automatically deemed an idiot.

#3. Anyone can join it. Isn't the point of an alliance to have people you are close to who you know won't betray you? This is the most retarded alliance concept ever. Any person of any group can join, become a spy, report information to the other players and kill them.

#4. "Power in numbers". With more numbers, comes more people who can possibly betray them. It's almost insulting to call this an alliance.

I can go ON AND ON. This alliance is terrible, and anyone who joins it is an idiot. Every time I view this site I feel more and more like a homosexual. Let's get some manly men in this site for gods sake.
    Anonymous

Big gay al's big gay alliance Empty Re: Big gay al's big gay alliance

Post  Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:36 pm

LOL. LOL. LOL. AND LOL. oh my god, sir, you are hilarious. you are jealous that you aren't invited to our happy happy alliance. go live your miserable life putting others down. just go believe whatever you want oh leon you. heres my favorite part.

Every time I view this site I feel more and more like a homosexual. Let's get some manly men in this site for gods sake.

WOAH WOAH. calm down there. are you that insecure about your manhood? did I bring out the gay side of you that easily? you want manly men on the site now? well, we should all support leon in his decision to pursue a gay mans lifestyle. -claps-
    Orange
    Orange
    Player #5
    Player #5

Scorpio Posts : 42
    Job/hobbies : You
    Liar Game Skill : I am a kind and generous person.

Post  Orange Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:36 pm

You seem as if you feel threatened by this development. It's okay, Leon, it will be alright.
    Stray Kujara
    Stray Kujara
    Player #1
    Player #1

Virgo Posts : 151
    Job/hobbies : Dining
    Liar Game Skill : I digest lies very easily.

Post  Stray Kujara Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:45 pm

The Great Leon wrote:So I come back to the forums and what do I see? "Mr. sharpies happy happy open alliance" as a forum category. I can't even view it, not that I'd want to. Who made this shit? None other than the biggest faggot on the site: Sharpie. Here's just a few reasons why this alliance sucks.

#1. It's run by Sharpie, a borderline retarded NEW user, who thinks he is hot shit. He doesn't know shit about the liar game, about running an alliance, or about acting heterosexual.

#2. It's an open alliance. I can see all the little sheeps and queers who joined it. Anyone who joins this alliance is automatically deemed an idiot.

#3. Anyone can join it. Isn't the point of an alliance to have people you are close to who you know won't betray you? This is the most retarded alliance concept ever. Any person of any group can join, become a spy, report information to the other players and kill them.

#4. "Power in numbers". With more numbers, comes more people who can possibly betray them. It's almost insulting to call this an alliance.

I can go ON AND ON. This alliance is terrible, and anyone who joins it is an idiot. Every time I view this site I feel more and more like a homosexual. Let's get some manly men in this site for gods sake.

#1. UMAD?

#2. UMAD?

#3. UMAD?

#4. UMAD?
    Zombehs
    Zombehs
    Player #19
    Player #19

Aquarius Posts : 13
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Liar Game Skill : Meeeeh

Post  Zombehs Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:42 am

Stray Kujara wrote:
    The Great Leon wrote:So I come back to the forums and what do I see? "Mr. sharpies happy happy open alliance" as a forum category. I can't even view it, not that I'd want to. Who made this shit? None other than the biggest faggot on the site: Sharpie. Here's just a few reasons why this alliance sucks.

#1. UMAD?

#2. UMAD?

#3. UMAD?

#4. UMAD?

#1. INTERNET TOUGHIE GOOOOOOO!

#2. NEEDS TO CRY SOME MOAR.

#3. HE MAD AND BUTTHURT.

#4. SORRY NO ONE LIKES YOU. ARE YOU LONELY UNDER THAT BRIDGE THERE?
    Solei Sama
    Solei Sama
    Player #2
    Player #2

Leo Posts : 312
    Job/hobbies : Anime
    Liar Game Skill : Strange

Post  Solei Sama Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:04 am

Haha, take a chill pill Leon~ Like a Star @ heaven Just let us have our gay happy happy alliance in peace.
    Spoiler:
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:52 am

You all suck. His alliance is a scam to trick players but none of you dumbshits realize it. Isn't there anyone who does? Post here.
    Lights
    Lights
    Player #6
    Player #6

Capricorn Posts : 60
    Job/hobbies : I like lights.
    Liar Game Skill : Psychology background.

Post  Lights Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:20 am

The Great Leon wrote:You all suck. His alliance is a scam to trick players but none of you dumbshits realize it. Isn't there anyone who does? Post here.

Wow, guessed I judged wrongly about you. You do know a bit more than GTFO! Thank god, and to think I was worried for you. Bravo, Leon, bravo. Consider me impressed. More on topic, though, perhaps you don't know the reality of an open alliance. I would consider researching on it beforehand, before you criticize it with nonsensical statements. Or is asking around too painful for you? I'd be happy to offer you help, if that's the case.
    Solei Sama
    Solei Sama
    Player #2
    Player #2

Post  Solei Sama Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:31 am

He is just butthurt, its okay~!
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:35 pm

Solei Sama wrote:He is just butthurt, its okay~!

your butt sore, leon?
    ghostaxe
    ghostaxe
    Player #3
    Player #3

Scorpio Posts : 19
    Job/hobbies : scientist
    Liar Game Skill : Deeply analytical, very good at math

Post  ghostaxe Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:54 am

The Great Leon wrote:So I come back to the forums and what do I see? "Mr. sharpies happy happy open alliance" as a forum category. I can't even view it, not that I'd want to. Who made this shit? None other than the biggest homosexual person on the site: Sharpie. Here's just a few reasons why this alliance sucks.

Actually, if you look into history, Alexander the Great was almost certainly homosexual or bisexual, was thought of in his youth as a simpleton before he took his 3000 cavalry and smashed all dissidents, had a relatively open army policy to gather allies from his conquered foes, and definitely won many of his battles from power from numbers. So even if all your comments are correct, that doesn't mean they can't be effective. Or were you simply throwing unbased insults?

(Also, if you've watched the movie 300, you'll know that manly men can kill many men and look cool doing so, but usually end up dead pretty early... I wonder if that will be your fate.)
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:41 pm

The Great Leon wrote:So I come back to the forums and what do I see? "Mr. sharpies happy happy open alliance" as a forum category. I can't even view it, not that I'd want to. Who made this shit? None other than the biggest homosexual person on the site: Sharpie. Here's just a few reasons why this alliance sucks.

Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Player #12
    Player #12

Cancer Posts : 114
    Job/hobbies : Official Liar
    Liar Game Skill : I have a natural talent to seduction techniques.

Post  Nemesis Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:19 pm

I find this topic mildly amusing. The Great Leon is obviously mad that no-one is joining his own alliance and is undermining the biggest one there is.
    Darkeman
    Darkeman
    Player #24
    Player #24

Gemini Posts : 118
    Job/hobbies : Working as little as possible
    Liar Game Skill : No remorse

Post  Darkeman Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:01 pm

My feelings are hurt that I am considered nobody. At the same time, I am intrigued that I am nobody and yet feel like somebody. The world is a strange place.
    Solei Sama
    Solei Sama
    Player #2
    Player #2

Post  Solei Sama Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:07 am

-cuddle- its okay, you're somebody to us <3

Sponsored content