Liar Game Online

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Think you have what it takes to become the King of Liars?

[Poll] Do you think this tournament needs more dealers or players?

Poll

Do we need more dealers or players?

[ 1 ]
    [Poll] Do you think this tournament needs more dealers or players? I_vote_lcap11%[Poll] Do you think this tournament needs more dealers or players? I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 4 ]
    [Poll] Do you think this tournament needs more dealers or players? I_vote_lcap44%[Poll] Do you think this tournament needs more dealers or players? I_vote_rcap [44%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [Poll] Do you think this tournament needs more dealers or players? I_vote_lcap0%[Poll] Do you think this tournament needs more dealers or players? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [Poll] Do you think this tournament needs more dealers or players? I_vote_lcap11%[Poll] Do you think this tournament needs more dealers or players? I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 3 ]
    [Poll] Do you think this tournament needs more dealers or players? I_vote_lcap33%[Poll] Do you think this tournament needs more dealers or players? I_vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [Poll] Do you think this tournament needs more dealers or players? I_vote_lcap0%[Poll] Do you think this tournament needs more dealers or players? I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 9
    Dinivan
    Dinivan
    Head Dealer

Aquarius Posts : 395
    Job/hobbies : Dealer
    Liar Game Skill : Dealing

[Poll] Do you think this tournament needs more dealers or players? Empty [Poll] Do you think this tournament needs more dealers or players?

Post  Dinivan Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:47 pm

I'm just wondering what you guys think.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:40 pm