Liar Game Online

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Think you have what it takes to become the King of Liars?

5 posters

IM SO SICK OF THIS MOTHER DUCKING CENSORSHIP ON THIS MOTHER DUCKING SITE

Poll

Do you want to abolish censorship?

[ 10 ]
    IM SO SICK OF THIS MOTHER DUCKING CENSORSHIP ON THIS MOTHER DUCKING SITE I_vote_lcap42%IM SO SICK OF THIS MOTHER DUCKING CENSORSHIP ON THIS MOTHER DUCKING SITE I_vote_rcap [42%] 
    [ 14 ]
    IM SO SICK OF THIS MOTHER DUCKING CENSORSHIP ON THIS MOTHER DUCKING SITE I_vote_lcap58%IM SO SICK OF THIS MOTHER DUCKING CENSORSHIP ON THIS MOTHER DUCKING SITE I_vote_rcap [58%] 

Total Votes: 24
    Anonymous

IM SO SICK OF THIS MOTHER DUCKING CENSORSHIP ON THIS MOTHER DUCKING SITE Empty IM SO SICK OF THIS MOTHER DUCKING CENSORSHIP ON THIS MOTHER DUCKING SITE

Post  Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:20 pm

Seriously. I think you will all agree with me for once this censor sucks. Dont think of this topic as "Oh I dont want to agree with him since he is mean". Votes are anonymous, I want to hear what the site really thinks about this censorship. Val even said that if 85% of the site wants to get rid of censorship he will remove it so lets make a difference.
    Stray Kujara
    Stray Kujara
    Player #1
    Player #1

Virgo Posts : 151
    Job/hobbies : Dining
    Liar Game Skill : I digest lies very easily.

IM SO SICK OF THIS MOTHER DUCKING CENSORSHIP ON THIS MOTHER DUCKING SITE Empty Re: IM SO SICK OF THIS MOTHER DUCKING CENSORSHIP ON THIS MOTHER DUCKING SITE

Post  Stray Kujara Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:51 pm

The Great Leon wrote:Seriously. I think you will all agree with me for once this censor sucks. Dont think of this topic as "Oh I dont want to agree with him since he is mean". Votes are anonymous, I want to hear what the site really thinks about this censorship. Val even said that if 85% of the site wants to get rid of censorship he will remove it so lets make a difference.

Where's the "I want more censorship, because I have a crude sense of humor and love to see people's sentences get brutally murdered, which in turn makes them more and more prone to rage." option?
    Zombehs
    Zombehs
    Player #19
    Player #19

Aquarius Posts : 13
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Liar Game Skill : Meeeeh

IM SO SICK OF THIS MOTHER DUCKING CENSORSHIP ON THIS MOTHER DUCKING SITE Empty Re: IM SO SICK OF THIS MOTHER DUCKING CENSORSHIP ON THIS MOTHER DUCKING SITE

Post  Zombehs Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:46 am

Awwwww. How adorable. You can't write without swearing or cussing a bit? Awwww, how does it feel to be retarded?

Here have a few tears of sympathy for being an internet toughie. INB4 he swears or insults me.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:08 am

im a pussy and want to keep this site child-friendly Very Happy
    Cyllabus
    Cyllabus
    Dealer

Cancer Posts : 149
    Job/hobbies : Dealer; Drawing, Writing Stories
    Liar Game Skill : Dealing

Post  Cyllabus Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:45 am

Stray Kujara wrote:
    The Great Leon wrote:Seriously. I think you will all agree with me for once this censor sucks. Dont think of this topic as "Oh I dont want to agree with him since he is mean". Votes are anonymous, I want to hear what the site really thinks about this censorship. Val even said that if 85% of the site wants to get rid of censorship he will remove it so lets make a difference.

Where's the "I want more censorship, because I have a crude sense of humor and love to see people's sentences get brutally murdered, which in turn makes them more and more prone to rage." option?

I want that option too :I
    Zombehs
    Zombehs
    Player #19
    Player #19

Aquarius Posts : 13
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Liar Game Skill : Meeeeh

Post  Zombehs Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:49 am

Oh yeah forgot about this. I'M TIRED OF THESE MOTHER ducking SNAKES ON MY MOTHER ducking PLANE.

And there's suppose to be censorship here?

Last edited by Zombehs on Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:10 am; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:53 am

Ducking. Really?
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:33 pm

QUACK QUACK!
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:02 pm

Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Player #12
    Player #12

Cancer Posts : 114
    Job/hobbies : Official Liar
    Liar Game Skill : I have a natural talent to seduction techniques.

Post  Nemesis Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:54 pm

I just voted no to piss you off. Enjoy Smile
    Cupcake
    Cupcake
    Player #35
    Player #35

Sagittarius Posts : 13
    Job/hobbies : Eating cupcakes
    Liar Game Skill : Parties!

Post  Cupcake Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:07 pm

Why not just typo out CENSORED instead. Or just substitute your own words in. Like instead of cursing say "That persons a real choffle waffle." Or "It's too chaptoffing early"

It's easy to live without cursing anyway
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:05 pm

Yes!
    [ 9 ]
    45% [45%]

No, I'm a kitty cat and want to keep this child-friendly
    [ 11 ]
    55% [55%]

Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:45 am

Dimentio wrote:Yes!
    [ 9 ]
    45% [45%]

No, I'm a kitty cat and want to keep this child-friendly
    [ 11 ]
    55% [55%]

Only reason is because of faggots.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:52 am