Think you have what it takes to become the King of Liars?


    IM SO SICK OF THIS MOTHER DUCKING CENSORSHIP ON THIS MOTHER DUCKING SITE

    Share

    Poll

    Do you want to abolish censorship?

    [ 10 ]
    42% [42%] 
    [ 14 ]
    58% [58%] 

    Total Votes: 24
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    IM SO SICK OF THIS MOTHER DUCKING CENSORSHIP ON THIS MOTHER DUCKING SITE

    Post  Guest on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:20 pm

    Seriously. I think you will all agree with me for once this censor sucks. Dont think of this topic as "Oh I dont want to agree with him since he is mean". Votes are anonymous, I want to hear what the site really thinks about this censorship. Val even said that if 85% of the site wants to get rid of censorship he will remove it so lets make a difference.
    avatar
    Stray Kujara
    Player #1
    Player #1

    Virgo Posts : 151
    Join date : 2011-09-21
    Age : 16
    Location : ಠ_ಠ
    Job/hobbies : Dining
    Liar Game Skill : I digest lies very easily.

    Re: IM SO SICK OF THIS MOTHER DUCKING CENSORSHIP ON THIS MOTHER DUCKING SITE

    Post  Stray Kujara on Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:51 pm

    The Great Leon wrote:Seriously. I think you will all agree with me for once this censor sucks. Dont think of this topic as "Oh I dont want to agree with him since he is mean". Votes are anonymous, I want to hear what the site really thinks about this censorship. Val even said that if 85% of the site wants to get rid of censorship he will remove it so lets make a difference.

    Where's the "I want more censorship, because I have a crude sense of humor and love to see people's sentences get brutally murdered, which in turn makes them more and more prone to rage." option?
    avatar
    Zombehs
    Player #19
    Player #19

    Aquarius Posts : 13
    Join date : 2011-09-24
    Age : 23
    Location : Ontario, Canada
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Liar Game Skill : Meeeeh

    Re: IM SO SICK OF THIS MOTHER DUCKING CENSORSHIP ON THIS MOTHER DUCKING SITE

    Post  Zombehs on Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:46 am

    Awwwww. How adorable. You can't write without swearing or cussing a bit? Awwww, how does it feel to be retarded?

    Here have a few tears of sympathy for being an internet toughie. INB4 he swears or insults me.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: IM SO SICK OF THIS MOTHER DUCKING CENSORSHIP ON THIS MOTHER DUCKING SITE

    Post  Guest on Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:08 am

    im a pussy and want to keep this site child-friendly Very Happy
    avatar
    Cyllabus
    Dealer

    Cancer Posts : 149
    Join date : 2011-09-22
    Age : 27
    Location : Liar Game Office
    Job/hobbies : Dealer; Drawing, Writing Stories
    Liar Game Skill : Dealing

    Re: IM SO SICK OF THIS MOTHER DUCKING CENSORSHIP ON THIS MOTHER DUCKING SITE

    Post  Cyllabus on Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:45 am

    Stray Kujara wrote:
    The Great Leon wrote:Seriously. I think you will all agree with me for once this censor sucks. Dont think of this topic as "Oh I dont want to agree with him since he is mean". Votes are anonymous, I want to hear what the site really thinks about this censorship. Val even said that if 85% of the site wants to get rid of censorship he will remove it so lets make a difference.

    Where's the "I want more censorship, because I have a crude sense of humor and love to see people's sentences get brutally murdered, which in turn makes them more and more prone to rage." option?

    I want that option too :I
    avatar
    Zombehs
    Player #19
    Player #19

    Aquarius Posts : 13
    Join date : 2011-09-24
    Age : 23
    Location : Ontario, Canada
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Liar Game Skill : Meeeeh

    Re: IM SO SICK OF THIS MOTHER DUCKING CENSORSHIP ON THIS MOTHER DUCKING SITE

    Post  Zombehs on Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:49 am

    Oh yeah forgot about this. I'M TIRED OF THESE MOTHER ducking SNAKES ON MY MOTHER ducking PLANE.

    And there's suppose to be censorship here?


    Last edited by Zombehs on Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:10 am; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: IM SO SICK OF THIS MOTHER DUCKING CENSORSHIP ON THIS MOTHER DUCKING SITE

    Post  Guest on Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:53 am

    Ducking. Really?
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: IM SO SICK OF THIS MOTHER DUCKING CENSORSHIP ON THIS MOTHER DUCKING SITE

    Post  Guest on Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:33 pm

    QUACK QUACK!
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: IM SO SICK OF THIS MOTHER DUCKING CENSORSHIP ON THIS MOTHER DUCKING SITE

    Post  Guest on Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:02 pm

    The Great Leon wrote:Seriously. I think you will all agree with me for once this censor sucks. Dont think of this topic as "Oh I dont want to agree with him since he is mean". Votes are anonymous, I want to hear what the site really thinks about this censorship. Val even said that if 85% of the site wants to get rid of censorship he will remove it so lets make a difference.

    avatar
    Nemesis
    Player #12
    Player #12

    Cancer Posts : 114
    Join date : 2011-09-21
    Age : 73
    Location : My Mother's Womb
    Job/hobbies : Official Liar
    Liar Game Skill : I have a natural talent to seduction techniques.

    Re: IM SO SICK OF THIS MOTHER DUCKING CENSORSHIP ON THIS MOTHER DUCKING SITE

    Post  Nemesis on Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:54 pm

    I just voted no to piss you off. Enjoy Smile
    avatar
    Cupcake
    Player #35
    Player #35

    Sagittarius Posts : 13
    Join date : 2011-10-07
    Age : 30
    Location : Ponyville
    Job/hobbies : Eating cupcakes
    Liar Game Skill : Parties!

    Re: IM SO SICK OF THIS MOTHER DUCKING CENSORSHIP ON THIS MOTHER DUCKING SITE

    Post  Cupcake on Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:07 pm

    Why not just typo out CENSORED instead. Or just substitute your own words in. Like instead of cursing say "That persons a real choffle waffle." Or "It's too chaptoffing early"

    It's easy to live without cursing anyway
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: IM SO SICK OF THIS MOTHER DUCKING CENSORSHIP ON THIS MOTHER DUCKING SITE

    Post  Guest on Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:05 pm

    Yes!
    [ 9 ]
    45% [45%]

    No, I'm a kitty cat and want to keep this child-friendly
    [ 11 ]
    55% [55%]

    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: IM SO SICK OF THIS MOTHER DUCKING CENSORSHIP ON THIS MOTHER DUCKING SITE

    Post  Guest on Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:45 am

    Dimentio wrote:Yes!
    [ 9 ]
    45% [45%]

    No, I'm a kitty cat and want to keep this child-friendly
    [ 11 ]
    55% [55%]


    Only reason is because of faggots.

    Sponsored content

    Re: IM SO SICK OF THIS MOTHER DUCKING CENSORSHIP ON THIS MOTHER DUCKING SITE

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:55 am